Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello


Hello
   My name is Virginnia, Virginnia Elaine. I made an About Me page, and you can find it on the right side. That'll just be some basic facts about myself. 
   This blog is my blog for fashion and art. Hopefully, the majority of posts are going to be my art. I made is mainly for the purpose of inspiring myself to do more work :p I am such a procrastinator. (Isn't everybody?) 
   I am interested into going to some type of art college. I'm not quite sure for what yet though, but I am hoping that by blogging, and immersing myself more into the art and fashion sphere that I will make up my mind on something or other, one way or another. 
   Thank you for reading. 
   ~~Your work is to discover your work and then with~~ ~~all your heart to give yourself to it~~
 ~~Siddartha Guatama~~

   

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the amazing world of blogging!
    thanks for your comment!
    can't wait for your next post!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete