Saturday, June 16, 2012

Seashells and Sunshine

   I adore seashells. I think they are so delicate and beautiful. I have quite a collection, and I'm pretty damn proud of it :p I have a couple of seashell chandeliers, and so I wanted to show you guys a little bit of my collection(:


White Conch


Yuki nibbling on the shells(: 


I have no clue what this one is, but it's beautiful


Green


White


Pink Conch


Again with Yuki(:


All the Conches together


The Family!(:


These are my baby shells. I simply adore the big shell that I use as a bowl to hold my babies. It is simply gorgeous, what with all of the shining colors, 
the Cerulean Blues, the Emerald Greens, and the Rich Browns


A closeup of the teeny tiny shells. I like admiring all of the stripes and holes and ridges in each one. They are all so different, none are the same. 


A little of my coral collection. Coral is my absolute favorite shell. Well, it's not really a shell...but that is an irrelevant fact :p


Medium piece of coral, and baby bits to the side of it


Other bits and pieces of my coral collection. I have most of it in a pretty display in my room, but I want to show that off later when I redecorate the rest of my room. 


   So that was some of my seashell collection!(: I hope you guys liked it, comment below if you like seashell-ing, and tell me what your favorite type is! 


When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea
And the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds
And imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is
Bewildered and confused
Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment